Black Friday officially takes place in four days times but many retailers are already offering customers massive savings.
Instead of waiting until this Friday, November 27, retailers such as Very have decided to run an entire week dedicated to Black Friday, with savings of up to £1,300 to be made.
This year’s Black Friday will be very different due to the coronavirus pandemic; in previous years there have been scenes involving customers fighting over items and crowds heading to stores.
With non-essential retailers closed, the majority of deals will be found online.
Receive newsletters with the latest news, sport and what’s on updates from the Liverpool ECHO by signing up here.
We’ve taken a look at the deals available on Very at the moment. More deals are expected to be released the closer we get to Black Friday’s official date. Deal should also run right through until Cyber Monday.
Very’s top deals:
– Samsung 85 inch 4k Ultra HD TV was £4999 now £3399
– Intel Core 15.6 inch laptop was £2899.99 now £2449.99
– Samsung 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV – was £899 now £499
– Shark Cordless Vacuum cleaner with anti hair wrap was £349.99 now £199
Keep up to date with coronavirus cases in your area by adding your postcode below:
– Babyliss curl secret simplicity hair curler gift set was £120 now £50
– 7ft Cashmere Tip Black pre-lit Christmas tree was £129.99 now £79.99
– Lay-Z Spa Paris hot tub was £599.99 now £449.99
– Amazon Echo Show 5 with Alexa was £79.99 now £39.99
You can take a look at the full range of deals here.